how to convert or edit video?

I just have bought a video editting software,but when I use them to convert the

format what I want,there is something wrong,I don't know how to settle it,can you

give me some advice?Thank you in advance!

Replies

• sushant005
    sushant005
    Which software you are using?
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    please name the software so that we can help you with a software specific solution.

and it would be really helpful if you could tell us what the error is( is there a dialogue box showing the error ?)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Have you ever met the following situations ,if you want to put your dvd to another portable device,what do you often need?I want to put my dvd to my blackberry...
Intel and Nokia are merging their Moblin and Maemo software platform forms to create a Linux-based software platform that will support multiple hardware architectures across a wide range of device...
CEans, Amit Grover of Nurture Talent is writing articles on Entrepreneurship on VoiCE. I request all of you to check out his articles. Keep watch on VoiCE for details. Here's...
I have just passed my 12th and want to do chemical engineering but almost everybody whom i meet say that chemical engineering has not much scope and it or computer...
Hi folks, i need simple circuit for ask,psk,qpsk,fsk modulators as well as demodulators... It's very much urgent😔.please help buddies. Thanks in advance😀