How to compile & run C++ programs on Android?

I wish to compile and run c++ codes on my galaxy tab2. Can anyone help out?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    C4Droid application from playstore will help you out.
    Link : C4droid - C/C++ compiler & IDE - Apps on Google Play
  • Prapti
    Prapti
    Thanx, but thats a paid app if Im not wrong. Any other altermative?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Sorry but...
    That's ironic that you have Galaxy tab2 and don't want to spend $2.99 on a very useful app. Costs less than a Double burst pizza.
    Support open source guys!!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think it's not possible to directly run C++ programs on Android without a mediator app or an SDK offered by Android. I might be wrong though.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Prapti
    I wish to compile and run c++ codes on my galaxy tab2. Can anyone help out?
    Java by default supports compiling of Native applications ( Languages). However if you want to do something more than adding numbers, please download and install Intel NDK. It provides you support for both OpenGL and OpenCV
  • Chinu1
    Chinu1
    Java by default supports compiling of Native applications ( Languages). However if you want to do something more than adding numbers, please download and install Intel NDK. It provides you support for both OpenGL and OpenCV
    thank you so much sir...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wish to do a project on wireless sensor networks.. Can you suggest a few ideas?
what will happen to the flux when an induction motor is run at speeds greater then synchronous speed? will the motor supply reactive power to the supply to maintain the...
CEans, We're currently doing a trial run of the CE Bulletin and I'm sure many of you should have received it in your mailboxes. It'd be nice to have your...
hello, I want to interface GSM modem to AT89C51 to send messages. I have attached ciruit diagram and code too! This code is not working 😔 In circuit diagram, I...
i failed twice in class 12th , on the 3rd attempt i managed to pass with only 62% marks that too from MP board , so i have 2 years...