how to check availibility of user-id using javascript

hi
i want to know how to check the user availibility of an userid in javascript when filling up a registration form.

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    i don't know about how to connect database through javascript but can provide you a simple method
    just create a function check()
    in that create a array that will store userid;
    now when ever user submit form then call that function and compare userid with every

element of array if there is a match then it will be successful

Just give it a try if you face any problem then post it here

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, A question regarding MD5 hash algorithm. The MD5 algo accepts an input block of any arbitrary length and outputs an output of 128 bits. Since the output is...
Guys a bastard has created a fake account of my class mate girl in facebook and now he is performing wrong activities through that account .. I had suggested her...
want do M.TECH...... Plz suggest some good institutes for coaching in punjab, delhi ir noida...
whenever I am trying to browse the CE forums, I am getting this error. See the pic below On clicking the 'Ignore this warning', it open this new page link...
whenever i look into my friendz pc.... I always find folder lock software installed.. they never share their important data with me...... i want to access their hidden data.. plz...