How to better communicate science?

Engineer (UK) says:

Science communication helps people understand the implications of scientific work for society. Here, Maya Raghunandan, freelancer for #-Link-Snipped-# Kolabtree, explains how engineers can improve the way science and engineering are communicated.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have below 50%mark in 12th,I have completed Be-tech in electronics and telecommunication engineering with 69% at 2015,Then I start my career a small company ,I have 3 year experience...
I am a final year student of welding engineering and Offshore Technology, please I need project topics on metallurgy. I need something that I can work on and will greatly...
According to foreign media reports, Google has upgraded its travel assistant software, Android Auto, to provide many interesting new functions, while improving the speed and security of its functional solutions....
Design News says: Embedded software engineers on average spend 40% of their time removing bugs from their software. This amounts to nearly 5 months each year performing failure work—that is,...
I attended the TCS drive on 13 november. I used different email and password to apply again I got my refrence number and password. I really want to attend the...