How to Approach this dynamics problem?

I'm stuck with this problem! I can't figure out how to start. Can some one give me a guideline or tell me from which book this problem is?? I'm not very good at mechanics(especially in dynamics).๐Ÿ˜•
plz help!

[โ€‹IMG]

Thanx

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Hi and welcome to the forum ! seems you have attached an image that I cannot see.
    Anyway have you tried "Khurmi-Gupta" for dynamics?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Differential
    Hi and welcome to the forum ! seems you have attached an image that I cannot see.
    Anyway have you tried "Khurmi-Gupta" for dynamics?
    You cant' see the image? Try this URL: #-Link-Snipped-#

Works?
  • Differential
    Differential
    The_Big_K
    You cant' see the image? Try this URL: #-Link-Snipped-#

Works?
    Bad luck ๐Ÿ˜” It has been filtered out by server.
  • ruzfactor
    ruzfactor
    I don't have the khurmi-gupta book. I've beer-johnston and hibbeler dynamics book.

Here's another link:

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    oh boy!!! i have to brush my physics....hope you have treid all the formulaes in the book....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Getting up early in the morning is a universal issue - I know. I want to know what's your normal wake-up time in the morning. Mine is 5:20 a.m.
i have a toshiba lapop and all the dvd players that it came with suck! the quality is horrible and the frame size is small and the bigger i set...
I wonder why no one pointed this out. ๐Ÿ˜’ How many of you know that Microsoft's LIVE search has introduced the facility to search images using images? Curious minds should...
hie 's I m posting a thread aftr a reallyy long tym....( may be ...more than 4 months....).....finally i hav Holidayzz.......nd i m simply luving it....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I thnk every engineer...
๐Ÿ˜‰well guys, i've always seen the somewat dull way of pulling "breakdown" vehicles with huge cables..๐Ÿ˜•so i thought of this sys for toys like cars to move behind 1 another...