How to apply for TIFR 2012 ?

I am in final year of B.Tech, Comp Science. I'd like to know how to apply PhD programme at TIFR.

TIA 😁

Replies

• I_am_Kunal :)
    I_am_Kunal :)
    I think the examinations for the same were in 2011 December. You can apply for 2013 by appearing for exam in 2012.
    Check the following link for the dates of 2012 , following this year's logic you should give exam in 2012 to apply for 2013.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • avii
    avii
    Thank u very much 😀
  • vinci
    vinci
    note that ,for applying Phd programmes ,a candidate must have completed Post graduation

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We invite software designers to join us and start influencing the environment by improving the efficiency of operations through profitable software development. We are offering positions as Motor Control Software...
I recently came across an innovative concept called "Rangsutra". What is Rangsutra? It is a business venture which aims to provide employment to millions of villiages. In India there are...
It's official! Amazon India has began its operation through acquisition of Junglee.com. Amazon is taking a different approach towards entering Indian ecommerce which is crowded with players and probably the...
Southampton 'Varsity uses motion captur technology to analyse how pianists weave their magic. https://www.theengineer.co.uk/1011596.article?cmpid=TE01#Video
Ok friends, I need your help. My Friend's Friend needs help regarding information on any Charitable Organizations or Hospitals which does LIVER transplantation at a minimal cost. He is currently...