Social Enterpreneurship: Rangsutram

I recently came across an innovative concept called "Rangsutra".

What is Rangsutra?

It is a business venture which aims to provide employment to millions of villiages. In India there are villages which are miles away from any sort of development let alone electricity!

The volunteers from Rangsutra visit such villages, train people in the art of weaving clothes and sell the products. After selling the produce, they offer equal share of their revenues with the villagers.

They are not doing any of this for free, they are not NGOs actually.
To say simply, it is pure nation building business!

This was a normal introduction. but-If you visit their website, you will be astonished believe me.👍 #-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's official! Amazon India has began its operation through acquisition of Junglee.com. Amazon is taking a different approach towards entering Indian ecommerce which is crowded with players and probably the...
Southampton 'Varsity uses motion captur technology to analyse how pianists weave their magic. https://www.theengineer.co.uk/1011596.article?cmpid=TE01#Video
Ok friends, I need your help. My Friend's Friend needs help regarding information on any Charitable Organizations or Hospitals which does LIVER transplantation at a minimal cost. He is currently...
hello, i m thinking to join oasis training institute @ pune for embedded training...suggestions abt the institute and if had any other please lemme knw....
Name: Mohammed Sadiq MC *Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: Malappuram, Kerala, India *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests: Facebooking, Travelling, Chatting, Football, *Aim in life: To be happy alweiz.. 😀 *I...