How to analyse the user interface of a web-based applications

how to analyse the user interface of a web-based applications .....please explain it guys.....I am in urgent need of it .....please guys hope you would help me

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    computeridiot007
    how to analyse the user interface of a web-based applications .....please explain it guys.....I am in urgent need of it .....please guys hope you would help me
    What sort of analysis are you trying to do? If you are interested in analytics, I'd suggest Google Analytics service to you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is there any way to find the current location of mobile number using Internet? I'm specifically interested in finding out a service that will accept a person's mobile number as...
It might be a simple question but there is a lot confusion for me on this.. If the starter is lower rating than the motor then what will be the...
Hi guys, I have completed my b.tech in 2008 from electrical electronics and joined a panel builder as techno - commercial engineer. Need some help regarding this and please do...
i m a first yr cse student , i m new to paper presentation, i want knw how to do it, plz help me, how to chose topic for that
what is active directory in RIS(Remote installation service) ?