How this site is running on Rajini power & without Network connection?

Heard about this #-Link-Snipped-#; it was developed by Film star Rajini fans. The point is we have to disconnect our Network connection to access this site. I don't know how they have designed and how the site is working. And it says that the site runs on Rajini power. Can anyone let me know how the site is working and on what power it is running? My Intension is just to know the working of that site, It's not to all to advertise or to talk about Rajinikanth. And CEans, You can comment on site working.

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Check this:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Oh No! I have not seen that thread. I've just searched for some keywords and I didn't get the results, that's why I've posted this thread. Sorry for my ignorance 😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I recently came across something like "DDoS attack" whick is related to hacking. But i don't know what that means......can somebody tell me how it works??
Now they did it......the hactivist group Anonymous are building a social network website called "Anonplus". They claim that this website will guarantee privacy to it's users. They also claim that...
how do i come to know which technology a particular website has used i mean if the site has been mad in php,asp,net,java or cms but how can i determine...
1) Read your owners manual thoroughly before going off-road, or on road for that matter. Learn your vehicle. 2) Never go out alone as a short trip could be costly....
I've been studying electrical engineering topic called "Current Transformer". Can someone talk a bit about the CT Burden?