how television sets on same channel after restart?

Can anyone tell me how televison resets on the same channel that we were watching after last visit ?

Replies

• reachrkata
    reachrkata
    Usually such settings (like the las channel visited, last volume level) is stored in EEPROM before switch-off. On switching on, it does so as per the settings stored in the EEPROM.

- Karthik
    😁
  • abhinaykumar
    abhinaykumar
    reachrkata is right

An EEPROM(Electircally Erasable and Programmable ROM) automatic setting method and a function block control method for a TV are disclosed. The EEPROM automatic setting method includes comparing a data of the ID checking region of the EEPROM with an ID in the ROM of the television microcomputer, and storing the data in the ROM into the regions of the EEPROM when the data of the ID checking region and the ID in the ROM are not identical as a result of the comparison for thereby providing an EEPROM with a chassis ID information, automatically loading a data from a ROM of a TV microcomputer into the EEPROM in accordance with the ID of the EEPROM and operating the TV.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Thank you guys

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

No, that’s not an Intel trade name: A team of researchers from the University of New South Wales and the University of Wisconsin-Madison managed to build a transistor using just...
Hi Engineers, why don't we share and convey our project experience(different & new) here through this thread. I don't know this is wright or not. just am asking u all,...
Hello to everyone over here in this forum! I am new over here so thought so say Hi to you all.
i am here with you..................
Hi people, I'm a student at MIT at the moment and I’m going to utilize the GPIO-24 – IO USB interface adapter produced by Diolan, Ltd. – as a part...