CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • KINETIC_JOULES

MemberJul 17, 2008

I'm very eerie about what I put on the internet period. I havn't given out more than my name and age. I don't give where I live, my telephone number or anything. People just can' be trusted.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberJul 18, 2008

Name: human #

where # is a number of your choice.

That should be sufficient information. Why anyone would want to reveal more info on networking sites is beyond me.

😉
    Cancel
  • gohm

MemberJul 19, 2008

Ditto to Ash
    Cancel
  • neelu.

MemberAug 15, 2008

hey i hav given my name and atmost my email_id on social networking sites
    Cancel
  • devesh

MemberAug 15, 2008

just name and the email id.
    Cancel
  • mahul

MemberAug 15, 2008

Well, as everything has two sides, I would say it depends on what you can handle (though I say this, I have put up my email only).

If you are a busy executive with pots of money and lots of work, you just can't take the risk.

If you are a lazy engineering student with lots to dream about and very little cash, who the heck cares?? And suppose you do put up your phone number, what goddamned trouble can you be put into?? And I doubt if anyone would take up the trouble to trouble a nobody like me(Unless of course you are a pretty lady, then it would be a big no-no). Frankly, I love it when some unknown lady calls me up, since it hardly happens.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 15, 2008

techfreak!
    At the most I would disclose my fake name and mail id..and photographs on trusted sites..but I never give my phone no...had hell lot of bad experiences!
    I just hate when they ask for zodiac signs and stuff like that! Disclosing your interests and hobbies could be a good affair, you could get new apportunities and dimensions to them!
    I'm new to the concept of disclosing fake names [​IMG]
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberSep 6, 2008

i have no prob to give my personal detail on social site. 😀
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register