How Many Facebook Friends Do You Have?

Lot of people love to flaunt the number of friends they have on Facebook. The following dilbert strip is dedicated to all of them -

Dilbert-Facebook

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    nice cartoon biggie its really awesome
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Haha...nice sarcasm. Scott Adams usually gets some really amazing ideas.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I m from IPU doin b.tech in electrical &electronics engg., n wanna join institute 'MadeEasy' for preparation with weekend course.I asked many seniors if I should join this at end...
Hello Guys, For serious engineering studies fun is required, as we are in DBIT enjoyed rocking performance of Raghu Dixit during our annual fest watch out our college fest photos...
Lecture by Prof. S.K.Maiti Department of Mechanical Engineering IIT Bombay. Discuss this topic with fellow mechanical & Automobile engineers, share your ideas, ask questions and doubts in this discussion.
Lecture by Prof. S.K.Maiti Department of Mechanical Engineering IIT Bombay Discuss this topic with fellow mechanical & Automobile engineers, share your ideas, ask questions and doubts in this discussion.
Lecture by Prof. S.K.Maiti Department of Mechanical Engineering IIT Bombay Discuss this topic with fellow mechanical & Automobile engineers, share your ideas, ask questions and doubts in this discussion.