CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Shailaja Tiwari

MemberSep 20, 2013

common elements of a computer system are memory,processor and I/O devices that are connected to each other using buses that are a group of wires.IS this that you wanted to know?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberSep 20, 2013

The thread you have started directly points towards studying Computer Architecture and Organisation, Digital Circuits and Communications, Microprocessors and Interfacing and a lot many similar subjects that are studied while opting for Computer Science / Information Technology Engineering. It cannot be summarized so easily. So I suggest you to refer the books related to these subjects and you shall get a clear idea.

To briefly summarize your question, The different I/Cs and chips on the motherboard are programmed to work in a particular fashion pre-determined by the manufacturers and all the communication between them is supposed to take place in a systematic fashion that allows you to operate a computer as one complete machine.

There is no such "common" element as you wish to know, everything is important and is supposed to work in one way or the other. Any glitch in necessary components can make the whole machine useless.
    Cancel
  • Shailaja Tiwari

MemberSep 20, 2013

Actually when I chose IT being unaware of the system as I had never seen a PC before I found this site useful for very same question :
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Hope it helps you also.
    Cancel
  • joseph siomn

MemberSep 20, 2013

thanks! a lot i gate it... very nice idea ..🎉😁
    Cancel
  • Ramani Aswath

MemberSep 20, 2013

joseph siomn
    hello! guys
    computer as a digital machine work very well! can anyone explain to me how and what a the common element of computer as a system.
    There are analog computers as well.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register