How do I get good salary and company as a PHP developer?

Good evening every one. My name is rajan. I have done b.tech in electronics ans communication With 72%(2015)after that i completed php training it's 4month training after that i did surch job on many site. I have got 3 job but they give me very low sallery they give me 6k. How can i get good sellery and good company

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi fellow CEans, I recently completed my Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering. I wish to pursue my Masters in Industrial Design, product and transportation design to be specific. However, because of...
I want to discuss on the simple and most wanted topic i.e. to innovate something for the common people for domestic homes.
New Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BofA ML) report hints at upcoming 4G explosion in India by FY 2018. The report says that India will see upwards of 9 crore...
I have been quite desperately investigating for methods to transfer money abroad and pay merchants abroad. PayPal can be used if you gets lucky that your debit/credit card is accepted....
Hey all, Im Mohan, Right now doing my 7th sem in Ece. I dont have oppurtunities in my college to get placed in telecom companies,I dono how to search a...