How can one qualify the JEE Exams?

Want to know about preparation tips to crack JEE exam.

Replies

• Shalini Sharma
    Shalini Sharma

Cracking the JEE Exam needs one to have a very well-structured study strategy.

It demands the students to be academically strong as well as have other skills like analytical skills, time management, exam taking strategy, and situational intelligence. Here are some tips to help for JEE aspirants.

• Students need to know about syllabus and exam pattern very well.
    • Do not skip any topic. Remember that all topics that are mentioned in the JEE Advanced syllabus are important.
    • Solve the last year’s JEE Advanced Question Papers and mock tests. It increases your speed of solve questions and you get an idea which type questions will be come in exam.
    • Revision is one of the most effective ways of learning. Revise as much as you can.
    • Stay relaxed, yet focused. Temperament plays a vital role for success in JEE Advanced. 
  • Sid roy
    Sid roy

Follow these steps: #-Link-Snipped-#

The best way to Prepare and Crack JEE Exam

1:Believe in Yourself yes you can clear JEE Exam

2:Make a Habit to Note down Important Instructions

3:make Revision Regularly because practice makes man perfect but practice of making mistakes makes you perfect in making mistakes

4:Attempt multiple Mock test as you can, you can get idea about the exam

5:Learn Time Management

6:Work on Accuracy

7:Solve Previous Year Question Papers

8:Read blogs watch videos

9:Take practice test from h4 EcamMATE you will get practice test and compare & analyses your result to know your standing among others Also get detailed statistics about your JEE Mock Test performance to turn your weaknesses into strengths. it will help you to understand the mistakes you are making and improve efficiency to score more by getting personalized list of recommendation about where you are lacking and relevant areas to focus on.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Best wishes

Thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Here are some more “tells” on whether you’re an engineer. Keep your eye out for the fake entry. Endquote(I shall update when the fake is revealed.)https://www.designnews.com/automation-motion-control/you-might-be-engineer-if?ADTRK=UBM&elq_mid=4407&elq_cid=1069623
Whenever   I go through any post and if there are links included mostly in @Ramani‍  sir's posts. Everything is very informative and I am sure everyone clicks the links.If we...
can i go to automobile designing(sketching,clay modelling,etc) field (jobs) with out a degree in automotive design or any transportation design....instead i have option to do m.tech in automobile engineering by...
A new, more accurate, crash test dummy mimics our aging bodies and growing waistlines.http://www.machinedesign.com/3d-printing/3d-printing-makes-automobiles-safer?NL=MACD-001&Issue=MACD-001_20180601_MACD-001_212&sfvc4enews=42&cl=article_1_b&utm_rid=CPG05000000559845&utm_campaign=17628&utm_medium=email&elq2=bb9f21772768475d9937e097c39d121c
How would we know that which bike has we where shift the gear