How about adding personal "Favourites" ?

Well, there are plenty of posts in "entrepreneurship" section that I would like to access anytime I want, I hate searching 'em again & again.

So, how about having an option like "Personal favourites" where the favourited post's link is stored so that we can access anytime without hassle??

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Something like local bookmark. You can say "Favorite Threads"
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    How to mark one as such GF
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    On the top of every thread, you'll see 'Watch Thread' option. Just click on it and you can access all your 'watched' threads by accessing them from the forum sub-menu titled 'Watched Threads'. You can watched any number of threads you want. In addition, you can get notified whenever an update is posted on that thread. It's like your personal collection of threads.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Yeah Sir but I have Posted in almost 300 threads and Now If I want to run through them you know it is quite difficult It is like looking for a pin in a hay rake

Do consider a separate feature that can help us out Biggie
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - I didn't get you, sorry. We have a way to store favorite threads in the form of 'watched' threads. If you wish to go through your own started threads, you can do so by clicking on the drop-down on your profile and then clicking 'Your Content'. It shows all the content you've generated on CE and tags them as 'posts' or 'threads'.

Could you explain your suggestion a bit in more detail?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj

This lists all the post I ever made in CE is what I get when I press the "Your Content" option

PS the link is what I got when I selected My contents

And the "Watched Thread" feature allows me to whether there are any unseen posts in the threads I have posted
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I removed the search link because it won't show up for others. It's only for your account. I'll start another thread to explain what are the 'watched threads'.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The_Big_K
    I removed the search link because it won't show up for others. It's only for your account. I'll start another thread to explain what are the 'watched threads'.
    Do so Sir We need it urgent
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Check: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all, i want to interface a bluetooth module with lpc 2148. i am much familiar with c programing with lpc 2148. but dont know anything about bluetooth n AT...
i want to join in mtech in private college so i want the latest fee structure to mtech......?
bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😀 just an idea ....we the future technololgists , why can't we find something new which wasn't found by any one in this world.we all would join together and do...
hai guys plz help me on this topic i want notes for the same any M.E graduates from PED plz respond? thanks in advance
I think one of the powerful features on CrazyEngineers community has gone unnoticed and there seems to be confusion about what the feature actually does. Let me explain the feature...