How about a working Turbine Engine for a mechanical engineering project?

Instructables says:

In this instructable we will learn how to make a really working gas turbine engine at home. There are many tries to make a homemade gas turbine, described over the net. There are even some instructables, e.g. that one:

• #-Link-Snipped-#;    
  • #-Link-Snipped-#;    
  • #-Link-Snipped-#;    

https://www.instructables.com/id/Homemade-Tin-Can-Turbine-With-3d-printed-Compresso/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Any here experience in the zalenium how to use to do Auto scale ?
I need an area of interest in manufacturing engineering for making a research proposal for applying for Phd
Usually only after a traffic accident, people find that a particular intersection or section is a problem for drivers, cyclists and pedestrians. According to foreign media reports, Ford has proposed...
Engineer (UK) says:Science communication helps people understand the implications of scientific work for society. Here, Maya Raghunandan, freelancer for online platform for freelance scientists Kolabtree, explains how engineers can improve...
I have below 50%mark in 12th,I have completed Be-tech in electronics and telecommunication engineering with 69% at 2015,Then I start my career a small company ,I have 3 year experience...