Home Based Business Ideas & Challenges - Lets Share Them Here

A home based business is something that anyone of us can start without little or no funding. It is something that attracts a lot of people, but very few know what ideas can be implemented or where to start.
I am sure people who have started their own home-based businesses know that the challenges they face are something entirely different from other kinds of ventures.
Let us discuss it all here. 😀

PS: People often mistake home-based businesses to be SMEs. Why do we forget that many major companies were started up in home garages? 😉

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Green Energy is not a new term to anyone nowadays. We read about it almost daily in newspapers and TVs. I was wondering that building a startup around it must...
JavaOne and Oracle Develop conference is taking place at Hyderabad this year on 3-4 may 2012(Link: bit.ly/yOyqHw). I wasn’t able to make it last year but hoping to catch tracks...
Can anyone tell me the best compiler for C in Windows 7??? I am Trying to learn C.
I like to know career opportunities for BE, CSE passouts in Gov Sector. So far I have found out these : NIC​DRDO​OFB​HAL​ONGC​NTPC​GAIL​INDIAN OIL CORPORATION​
I like to work in industrial job becuz I hhave experince about 19 yrs. with Out door/ Indoor sub stations job with ABB co. , Civil constructions of Heavy foundations,...