Hobby Electrical Or Electronic Projects - Anyone?

Though an Electrical engineer by education; I'm so tied up with the world of computers that I miss my 'junior electrical engineer' days. I'd tear apart stuff and try to build a new thing and that led to me winning/specially recognized at science exhibitions. But that was long ago when I was a kid. I'm now looking forward to knowing about your part time projects that you've built just out of interest 😀

Any small/medium/big project is welcome!

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    actually i was thinking big but i have no time 😔
    thats pity on me
    i was thinking of a neural controlled flying robot or on solar projects actually they are different
  • pknaveen17
    pknaveen17
    please provide some information on SOLAR PROJECTS.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I still used to make some hobby projects but it is for customer demo only. 😛
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    pknaveen17
    please provide some information on SOLAR PROJECTS.
    actually i am thinking of making a solar charger using a voltage multiplier circuit for our hybrid auto design

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Everyone! I want to take IT Training in India. Someone can tell me Where is the Best IT Training Academy in India? Thanks Binod
The 8th Question of the CE Grand Quiz Contest is as follows - Give 5 words that are in some way related to mathematics or geometry such that each contains...
The Boeing 747, sometimes nicknamed the "Jumbo Jet" is among the world's most recognizable aircraft and was the first wide-body commercial airliner ever produced. Manufactured by Boeing's Commercial Airplane unit...
CrazyEngineers Page Live on Google+ - https://plus.google.com/b/100405373056256893720/ You can add it to your circles & follow there. Suggest ways to improve the page.
Hi there! i have enrolled for a website development competition where the topic which i have got is "paperless hospital service".....Its a whole new thing...can sumbady suggest me abt this...