Hitachi Announces 4 Tb Hard Drives

While it will still take about half a year for the shortage of Hard Drives to recompense, Hitachi has introduced world's first 4 TB drives at approx. $400. Decent deal?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Smriti Jha
    While it will still take about half a year for the shortage of Hard Drives to recompense, Hitachi has introduced world's first 4 TB drives at approx. $400. Decent deal?
    4TB! 👀

I'm yet to fill my 512 GB HDD. Movies should be stored on BluRay; not on HDDs.
  • Smriti Jha
    Smriti Jha
    But sir, don't you watch all those TV series with 8 GB memory space per season? I guess for TV geeks, a good offer.
  • Smriti Jha
    Smriti Jha
    Plus, I own an ultrabook, which means Blu-rays and DVDs don't work for me.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Smriti Jha
    But sir, don't you watch all those TV series with 8 GB memory space per season? I guess for TV geeks, a good offer.
    I'm *yet* to be knighted; so drop the 'Sir' thing for few years.

I don't watch TV even when it's turned off.
  • Smriti Jha
    Smriti Jha
    My bad, I call some of my friends 'Sir' too. 😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ok..I was thinking if CEans from Bengaluru would come together for a CE meet?? Date, time , location would be decided on majority , once the number of attendees is...
hi everyone.. I need a simulation software that can be used to design RF modules. Especially my circuit consists of a 2.4ghz transmitter, patch antennas, a rectifying circuit with schottky...
MIT, the mecca of engineering has developed world's fastest camera - and it can capture a slow motion video of the light passing through the bottle. The whole project is...
How if we start some awards for half yearly or yearly. Like. . . . . Electrical and Electronics Engineer of 2011 Computer Engineer of 2011 and so on. ....
sir, plz provide me some information about erp and virtual classrom system