Hinglish spoken here

Want to learn English? We've a lot of English Speaking courses. Just spotted one such institute will teach you English 'speakna'. Anyone game for this?

[​IMG]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I like the 'MBA' thingy offered by the institute. What other course do they offer? M.Phil?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    That said, I think Indians are having a high-dose of English-Vinglish. A new movie is being directed by the same name -

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    This one the best comedy on English speaking from Fas Gaya Re Obama (great movie though)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am kalyani kaladi and i am new to crazyengineers, but am both crazy and an engineering student. The engineers world unites here. Hope to get clarity and give clarity....
Hi all, I am working as Manager Control and Instrumentation in a CPSU , INDIA
Facebook changed the way people communicated online. But is the change good? This debate topic is inspired from this comic I stumbled upon - Now instead of expressing your thoughts...
Almost everything seems to be online for sale; except the medicines. I wonder why haven't the pharma stores made their way to the Internet yet. This also means that there's...
I was in a meeting with a startups guy from the US who was visiting our city. He said, "2 years of working in a startup would be equivalent to...