Regards,
    Amit Saste
  • Mrunalini
    Mrunalini
    Welcome.... ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€

Why don't you introduce yourself using our world-class ๐Ÿ˜ Introduction Template? -

Sections marked '*' are mandatory [โ€‹IMG] -

Name:

*Engineering Trade:

*Occupation
    : (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed; details please!)

Work Experience
    : (if applicable)

*Hobbies & Interests
    :

*Aim in life
    : (if applicable [โ€‹IMG] )

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: Yeh, tell everyone!
  • AnkitaDeshpande
    AnkitaDeshpande
    Sorry for not using the template at first itself.

Ankita Deshpande.
    Mechanical Engineer (diploma)
    Pune.
    Working with Eaton technologies pvt. ltd.
    hobbies are none special but I like reading books. (not the text books and reference books.)
    Aim is to be in Germany not for long want to return back to motherland but want a call from Germany and buy a Skoda(a red, a black and a green one)for myself.
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    @Big_K..... why don't you think this template should be copyrighted ๐Ÿ˜‰.....

welcome ankitha to this forum......
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    anuragh27crony
    @Big_K..... why don't you think this template should be copyrighted ๐Ÿ˜‰.....

welcome ankitha to this forum......
    Yep, its copyrighted ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    AnkitaDeshpande
    Sorry for not using the template at first itself.

Ankita Deshpande.
    Mechanical Engineer (diploma)
    Pune.
    Working with Eaton technologies pvt. ltd.
    hobbies are none special but I like reading books. (not the text books and reference books.)
    Aim is to be in Germany not for long want to return back to motherland but want a call from Germany and buy a Skoda(a red, a black and a green one)for myself.
    Welcome to CE. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sorry for not using the template at first itself. Ankita Deshpande. Mechanical Engineer (diploma) Pune. Working with Eaton technologies pvt. ltd. hobbies are none special but I like reading books....
hi. i am Ankita I have completed my diploma in mech engg. I just wanted to know whether I can pursue a distant learning course in management along with my...
hi. i am Ankita I have completed my diploma in mech engg. I just wanted to know whether I can pursue a distant learning course in management along with my...
Hi!!!!!!!!!!! this is Pooja.I m a student of Final Year IT.I m in search of a highly stuffed topic with images involved in it for my Seminar.I have to submit...
Hi i m Computer Science student and now in final year... last year i did a project based on C "Text editor" now i want to do..project in Java.. anayone...