hi

i need some information about the mini project what i need to do
our project is "mobile controlled home appliances"
can u plzzzz help me😎😎😎

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Very impatient, aren't we. Starting the same thread in two different sections. Wait for some time and someone will definitely answer your question.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello CEan's.I am rohan subbaiah doin my third year mechanical engg.Can u please help me out with my project?I have to do a project next year so got to prepare...
im buying an enfield 350 bullet in d next month (yeah aftr my xams).... m gonna modify it n have already designed a fuel tank,handle bar, optional sissy bar n...
Whats up, CEans? Here's a description of WTIS Day: The purpose of World Telecommunication and Information Society Day is to help raise awareness of the possibilities that the use of...
hello to everybody, This is G J Nithya Shankari.I just want some tips regarding presentations and projects😒😒😒. What are the basic things to be learned before starting paper presentations? what...
Hi all, I am a 2nd yr biotech engg student....I would like to do ma higher studies abroad by doing part time job...Can anyone tell me the countries in which...