Hi!

hey guys... nice to see a dedicated website for nutcases like us!
I am Abhishek Mishra, a newbie here at Crazy Engineers! I am doing my graduation from PTU. B.Tech in computer science. i'll b postin a query in the careers section, so please help me out. Thanks!

Replies

• vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE,
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    padfootstrikes
    hey guys... nice to see a dedicated website for nutcases like us!
    I am Abhishek Mishra, a newbie here at Crazy Engineers! I am doing my graduation from PTU. B.Tech in computer science. i'll b postin a query in the careers section, so please help me out. Thanks!
    Welcome to CE, Abhishek ๐Ÿ˜€ We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends!

We look forward to active contribution from you.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE...
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • itchap
    itchap
    Welcome to CE
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to our CE family..

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS...THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    Welcome to our CE family..... ๐Ÿ˜
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE, thanks for the introduction.
  • smita89
    smita89
    Welcome to CE!! "padfoot" eh? Fan of Sirius Black? ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, i'm new here a really like the forum CE...๐Ÿ˜ anyway I know that lot of people had asked a similar question but I'm really in need of an ideas...
Hybrid Cloud As companies look to cloud technology to solve their compute, infrastructure, and application needs, they are increasingly turning to more elegant approaches, where both public and private cloud...
๐Ÿ˜€ what is the procedure of BDC execution in SAP ABAP?
Can any 1 provide me last 10 yrs gate ques. of instrumentation engg...............................plz
A very common issue in private indian colleges: My one friend has asked me that in his college management is forcing student to pay extra money other than the academic...