CrazyEngineers
  • hello mr/ mrs gfather, mybe not believe me ,but i really registered in this site only becase of u.i am learning protell 99 se and really like to be a professional designer in field of pcb. i am really interested to protell 99.i so far have info's about protel but i want to start a project completely.i want u to help me.i like to know from where i must start.of cours i konw basic concepts of protell and work with it but i ever have not had a complicated and big project.i really need to start a projec.in my city exsist a company that employ pcb designer and need to be employed there.since i am really interested to protel,,thats why i want to be employed there.by the way, i have not any occupation.😔 please help dear g father
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 27, 2011

Re: hi to all of dear users share their info's with others particularly mr/mrs gfath

Over to you, Godfather 😀 .

@Mehdi: Welcome to CrazyEngineers.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

MemberAug 29, 2011

Re: hi to all of dear users share their info's with others particularly mr/mrs gfath

:welcome: Welcome to CE, Mehdi!
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register