Hi this is Ankur

Hi everbody,

This is Ankur, a chemical engineer with 26 years experience in commissioning, operations and process design. I am new to CE but a veteran in forums and blogging. I run a blog at a website dedicated to chemical engineering. You can check me out :

Ankur's_Chemical_Engg_Blog - Cheresources.com Community

Regards,
Ankur

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Ankur 😀 We are happy to have you with us. Tell us how did you discover CE?

We look forward to your articles on Chemical engineering in our Chemical Engineering section 😀 .
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE Ankur!
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE😀
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE Ankur!!!!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    welcome to CE ankur
    be active
  • sarah_joy
    sarah_joy
    :welcome: to CE
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome aboard, glad to have you here!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    :welcome: to CE
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Ankur!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

in all the rush of the crappy T issue boiling up at Hyderabad, why not have a pleasant meet? I would be in Hyderabad for 3 days starting from thrusday(17...
hello CEan's I have to give the facility of using debit card in our web based application.Anybody have idea about this ? I am using jsp as a server side...
[video=youtube;Ne6xwBHH378]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne6xwBHH378[/video] Don't miss this. 😁
Dear Experts, I have dtd and Schema, How to validate them. I should use browser or any softwares like ALTA VISTA XML SPY ?? Please Help. R.Rengaraj
AOL is on its way of becoming the media powerhouse at least in the west. They've recently acquired popular technology and news blogs like "TechCrunch", '"Engadget", "Huffingtonpost" and as expected,...