Hi, new member is me

Hello everyone, I'm Elsadig and I'm Sudanese, I graduated as mechanical engineer from university of Khartoum year 2011. I'm happy to join you my friends and i hope to enjoy my time with you.

Regards

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Elsadig
    Hello everyone, I'm Elsadig and I'm Sudanese, I graduated as mechanical engineer from university of Khartoum year 2011. I'm happy to join you my friends and i hope to enjoy my time with you.

Regards
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-# . Great to have you with us. It's good to see CEans joining from Sudan. Tell us how did you discover CrazyEngineers.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Elsadig

Regards
    Good to have you here. Welcome to CE. 👍
  • Elsadig
    Elsadig
    I actually found this website by luck when i was searching for combined cycle process to refresh my information for the training and thanks alot for welcoming me 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I stumbled upon following article on TechCrunch and liked it: https://techcrunch.com/2012/06/30/wh...ntrepreneurship-experience-before-graduating/ . Instead of opting for internships, why not gain the real world experience of starting a business and running...
This thread aims to discuss ways of getting free / cheap publicity for your startup companies. Usually, startups find it really hard to get the media to write about them....
The patents system has its own merits and demerits. This debate is about the effect of the patents on the overall ecosystem of innovation. Do you think patents encourage or...
Lyrics: Lyrics of Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman To really love a woman, to understand her You gotta know her deep inside Hear every thought, see every dream...
Hey ppl, congratulations! Tonight(30th June, 2012) we are going to get an extra second! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leap_second So, what are you going to do with this extra second....😉