We Got An Extra Second!!!!

Hey ppl, congratulations! Tonight(30th June, 2012) we are going to get an extra second!

Leap Second

So, what are you going to do with this extra second....๐Ÿ˜‰

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thank you for sharing this. Didn't know about this before. What will I do with an extra second? For me -

'Work Expands To Fill In To Available Time'

- Murphy's Law.
  • Reya
    Reya
    I think nobody would notice that extra second except the people who are planning to wish their friends at 12 a.m ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Extra second? Did a double take and lost the second.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Ah... just now seeing this. If I had seen this yesterday (June 30th), I would've made some plans ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all . . . need to submit a project on mathlab. can any one help me ๐Ÿ˜€
Intellect can be used to reinforce, not be the main component of the copy. Otherwise we feel like we are reading a reference book. How often do we make a...
Since 2006, we've had textured 3D buildings in Google Earth. Now, Google has added 3D models to entire metropolitan areas to Google Earth on mobile devices in the near future....
Simple & honest comics from Cyanide & Happiness. These strips never lose the charm. Here's one about the very popular Interview Question - Where do you see yourself in 10...
Today's episode seems to be dedicated to drinking and alcoholism. I'm quite sure there are many CEans who drink in the name of social drinking. Now this, I know, is...