Hi, it's glenn =)

Hi there everyone, I'm really glad I found this forum! And since there's a special place for introductions I figured I'd make use of it ๐Ÿ˜Ž
I'm trying to think of what to say, but let's start with the basics: My name is Glenn, I'm 19 years old and I'm currently studying Computer engineering at the University of London. I'm really really interested in the subject so far and although exams are approaching and I'm getting a little panicky, I'm still glad I chose that course ๐Ÿ˜‰
I hope to find lots of likeminded people to talk to in this forum ๐Ÿ˜
Bye, talk to you later xx

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Howdy Glenn!

Welcome to CE. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word in London ๐Ÿ˜€ . I'm sure you will find many like minded crazy engineers in our Computer Science engineering section. Do not forget to look at other sections as well; we always have something interesting going on in CE.

We look forward to having you as our active CEan.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Hi Glenn,
    Welcome to CE
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hi Glenn

Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜
  • gohm
    gohm
    hello and welcome to CE Glenn
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yo, welcome to CE, glenn!

Hows the weather there like these days? I used to live in north west of London, in the Barnet area.

Alrighty, have a good time on CE ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE Glenn ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    U r invited glenn!!!!! dont worry about the exams just enjoy them you will observe you will score much more than expected!!!
  • glenn.13
    glenn.13
    Hey, thanks for the really nice welcome everybody, I appreciate it so much! ๐Ÿ˜› And thank you for telling me not to worry about the exams, although obviously that's more easily said than done ๐Ÿ˜‰ but I'll try of course! As for the weather, it's all right... quite rainy and grey, but we Londoners are used to that! ๐Ÿ˜ It's not too cold, from what I hear in Central Europe it's still snowing so I'm rather grateful for the few raindrops that we get over here ๐Ÿ˜
    Talk to you soon!
  • J I J O
    J I J O
    glenn.13
    Hey, thanks for the really nice welcome everybody, I appreciate it so much! ๐Ÿ˜› And thank you for telling me not to worry about the exams, although obviously that's more easily said than done ๐Ÿ˜‰ but I'll try of course! As for the weather, it's all right... quite rainy and grey, but we Londoners are used to that! ๐Ÿ˜ It's not too cold, from what I hear in Central Europe it's still snowing so I'm rather grateful for the few raindrops that we get over here ๐Ÿ˜
    Talk to you soon!
    glenn do you know wave hamilton university?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Glenn
  • Raviteja.g
    Raviteja.g
    hello glenn
    hearty welcome to CE
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    Welocme to cE glenn

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Alright, I found this comment on lifehacker. Someone commented that if we set config.trim_on_minimize = true Firefox will return system's precious RAM. Anyone's got more information on this?
I started this blog for all electrical students pls join this and share your feelings https://sai353.blogspot.com:cean:
now i am doing this survey job in free time at my home,if any one interested on this go to the link below,i hope you also enjoy this job
Stratasys Introduces New FORTUS Brand For High-End Product Line As Direct Digital Manufacturing Gathers Momentum Besides Prototypes, Customers Use Machines to Make Production Parts and Manufacturing Tools FRANKFURT, 26 February...
HI, I'm currently using a microcontroller 16f877A. The Tx and Rx pins of my microcontroller will output either 1 or 0 respectively. The microcontroller is connected to my laptop using...