Hi, it's glenn =)

glenn.13
@glenn13-waFp4e โ€ข Oct 26, 2024

Hi there everyone, I'm really glad I found this forum! And since there's a special place for introductions I figured I'd make use of it ๐Ÿ˜Ž
I'm trying to think of what to say, but let's start with the basics: My name is Glenn, I'm 19 years old and I'm currently studying Computer engineering at the University of London. I'm really really interested in the subject so far and although exams are approaching and I'm getting a little panicky, I'm still glad I chose that course ๐Ÿ˜‰
I hope to find lots of likeminded people to talk to in this forum ๐Ÿ˜
Bye, talk to you later xx

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Feb 26, 2009

    Howdy Glenn!

    Welcome to CE. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word in London ๐Ÿ˜€ . I'm sure you will find many like minded crazy engineers in our Computer Science engineering section. Do not forget to look at other sections as well; we always have something interesting going on in CE.

    We look forward to having you as our active CEan.

  • raj87verma88

    @raj87verma88-ZpL2Wn • Feb 26, 2009

    Hi Glenn,
    Welcome to CE

  • shalini_goel14

    @shalini-goel14-ASmC2J • Feb 26, 2009

    Hi Glenn

    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜

  • gohm

    @gohm-F3UUpP • Feb 26, 2009

    hello and welcome to CE Glenn

  • Ashraf HZ

    @Ash • Feb 26, 2009

    Yo, welcome to CE, glenn!

    Hows the weather there like these days? I used to live in north west of London, in the Barnet area.

    Alrighty, have a good time on CE ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

    @saandeep-sreerambatla-hWHU1M • Feb 26, 2009

    Welcome to CE Glenn ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

  • sauravgoswami

    @sauravgoswami-UAfTlI • Feb 26, 2009

    U r invited glenn!!!!! dont worry about the exams just enjoy them you will observe you will score much more than expected!!!

  • glenn.13

    @glenn13-waFp4e • Feb 26, 2009

    Hey, thanks for the really nice welcome everybody, I appreciate it so much! ๐Ÿ˜› And thank you for telling me not to worry about the exams, although obviously that's more easily said than done ๐Ÿ˜‰ but I'll try of course! As for the weather, it's all right... quite rainy and grey, but we Londoners are used to that! ๐Ÿ˜ It's not too cold, from what I hear in Central Europe it's still snowing so I'm rather grateful for the few raindrops that we get over here ๐Ÿ˜
    Talk to you soon!

  • J I J O

    @j-i-j-o-Qfo12V • Feb 27, 2009

    glenn.13Hey, thanks for the really nice welcome everybody, I appreciate it so much! ๐Ÿ˜› And thank you for telling me not to worry about the exams, although obviously that's more easily said than done ๐Ÿ˜‰ but I'll try of course! As for the weather, it's all right... quite rainy and grey, but we Londoners are used to that! ๐Ÿ˜ It's not too cold, from what I hear in Central Europe it's still snowing so I'm rather grateful for the few raindrops that we get over here ๐Ÿ˜
    Talk to you soon!

    glenn do you know wave hamilton university?

  • Harshad Italiya

    @harshad-ukH5ww • Feb 27, 2009

    Welcome to CE Glenn

  • Raviteja.g

    @ravitejag-02nJVr • Feb 27, 2009

    hello glenn
    hearty welcome to CE

  • Yamini L

    @yamini-uMEVDQ • Feb 28, 2009

    Welocme to cE glenn