hi! i'm new here..need some help..

do i need to add friends in CE?
i am from malaysia and now in final year at my institution(universiti kuala lumpur British malaysian Institute) in Data Communication course..
this semester i have to prepare the proposal..but then i have no idea at all what should i do..i hope this forum can help me..

Replies

• yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi...welcome to CE....

if you find persons of same interest with you then you can make friends ....it is upto you...it is off course your personal matter...

hoping for your active participation...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1:-You are a landscape designer and your boss asked you to design a landscape such that you should place 4 trees equidistance from each other?Tell me How? 2:-If one tyre...
It was given by a resident of washington. He does not believe that the world will end in 2012. ______________________________________________________________ As the days pass, so grows the fear of the...
Process Hacker Version: 1.5 File Size: 1199 Process Hacker is an astoundingly useful and full-featured tool for monitoring and hacking ongoing processes on your PC. There is an astonishing amount...
I have a 340 cc, 4 stroke, single cylinder, air cooled engine. It radiates excessive heat immediately after its start. suggest me the reasons for it thanks!
hi, i want build a security system using laser beam. circuit design is very easy, but i block in sensor part and laser torch part. any one please help me...