Hi, i need help with my project.

hi,
i have decided to build a stress meter as my mini project. as this will be very useful to people now a days i have taken this decision. please guide me where i can get the kits for constructing this...thankz in advance

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    krithika_us2003
    hi,
    i have decided to build a stress meter as my mini project. as this will be very useful to people now a days i have taken this decision. please guide me where i can get the kits for constructing this...thankz in advance
    Probably, you should search on eBay? What tools do you need?
  • krithika_us2003
    krithika_us2003
    5 - 47R
    2 - 10k
    1 - 100n surface mount capacitor
    1 - 100u electrolytic
    1 - BC 847 surface mount transistor "1K"
    18 - surface mount LEDs (20 supplied)
    1 - surface-mount diode "A6"

1 - mini piezo diaphragm
    1 - mini slide switch
    4 - AA cells
    1 - 4-cell battery box
    1 - 8 pin IC socket
    30cm - fine enameled wire
    1m - fine solder

1 - PIC12F628 "Stress" microcontroller IC
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    these things are available in any electronic hardware store!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

any 1 has notes on these things??? 😕 HAPPY NEW YEAR 09 TO ALL CRAZY ENGINEERS..😁
Hey!!just was interested to know about the difference between a USA and UK masters degree(in any field) with regards to Job prospects and future career?
hi to all.. i'm newbie here... ahm... could anyone giv me some existing topics and some info that is useful to society...more about, mechatronics,industrial...machine that is useful....thnx in advance...
As regards speed in building, indicative studies of some housing projects of four storeyed construction built by traditional methods have shown that the completion time of housing projects could be...
hEy frndz this is tanuj ,,,and i m using my lappy in dula mode .....one is vista and other is linux fedora...but m facing one problem related to fedora....in this...