Hi from Mexico - Good to be here

Hi from Mexico - Good to be here. I am a individual Designer, and this is my work:

Novel Rotary-InFlow Technology / Featured Development

GEARTURBINE PROJECT

Innovation Technology Break Barrier / Paradigm [Broken-Seal] Solution State of the art. Innovative Turbo-Rotary concept Top system

Have the similar simple basic system of the "Aelopilie" Heron´s Steam Turbine device from Alexandria 10-70 AD
* Atypical New GEARTURBINE / Retrodynamic = DextroRPM VS LevoInFlow + Ying Yang Thrust Way Type - Non Waste Looses

*8X/Y Thermodynamic CYCLE Way Steps

With Retrodynamic Dextrogiro vs Levogiro Phenomenon Effect Rotor-RPM VS InFlow CollisionInteraction Type
Shape-Mass + Rotary-Motion = Inertia-Dynamic

Non-waste parasitic looses system for cooling, lubrication & combustion

Combustion 2Two InsideRotaryDynamic continue circular Rockets flames

4 TURBOS insiderotaryactive

Mechanical direct 2two Small Planetary Gears like Ying Yang Simbol

The most innovative power plant motor engine project today Higher efficient % Next trend wave toward global technological coming change

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. I'd move this discussion to our technical discussion section so that we can discuss this 😀 . But I'm keeping it here since this is your first post.

Make yourself familiar with CE. We're working on a lot of things for our members!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Am just a new born in electrical and electronic engineering, where do I start from?
I've referred to the wikipedia article here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiber_to_the_x but it didn't make much sense. I'm looking to understand the basic difference between the traditional phone-line connected broadband vs the FTTH...
World's leading GPU maker NVIDIA has announced the availability of GeForce GTX 690 Dual Core graphics card. The card will be launched on May 3rd and wider availability is expected...
there are lots of buzz going around this Tv program.Program is going to start next week I like that it will be aired on DD1 (National Tv) also. Do you...