hi everyone.......

Hello I am Ali - computer science engineer and a new enthusiastic member of crazy engineers community.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, ali. It'd be great if you could tell us a bit more about yourself.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    ali21
    😁....
    Welcome Ali. Other than that you are Ali, Alive and probably 21 with a humorous bent of mind we are unable to infer more.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ali21
    😁....
    Hello laughing Ali, Welcome to CE. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Team of researchers from Japan, France and the UK have developed ferroelectric tunnel junction (FTJ) which exhibits voltage-controlled resistance has created a new class of memristor. Given the ultra-high speed...
as we know that mobile towers radiate harmful products. so i have some thought in my mind that if we put antenna under the ground and a major antenna on...
If we can make a robot then we also can some modulation with human body. Actually this is for persons above the 60. if we can put a processor chip...
Please help me with the procedure for developing a cheap thermoelectric generator for house hold applications.
well, i'm just me, probably a geek , have a fantastic quantitative reasoning, and find myself with a good rapport with mechanics