Hi everyone !

Hi everyone , nice to see you all

Engineering Trade: CS

Hobbies & Interests: Gaming , Gymming , Net surfing , listening to music , football , reading books

Aim in life: Not yet found

I joined CrazyEngineers because:I found that we can get a lot of information about internship and project ideas from so many members

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    hey i liked you user name very good
    anyhow
    welcome to ce
    Have you active participation here
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€ We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends ๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿ˜€
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    hi..welcome to CE...
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE...
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Welcome To CE family.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • saumil.shrivasta
    saumil.shrivasta
    Hey Guys,

I'm alumnus of IIT Bombay....though did my b.tech from metallurgical engineering but my work is completely unrelated to my degree ๐Ÿ˜€ anyways i recently joined this forum as i found the crazyengineer title very catchy...

See u all around ๐Ÿ˜€

My website "#-Link-Snipped-#".
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    saumil.shrivasta
    Hey Guys,

I'm alumnus of IIT Bombay....though did my b.tech from metallurgical engineering but my work is completely unrelated to my degree ๐Ÿ˜€ anyways i recently joined this forum as i found the crazyengineer title very catchy...

See u all around ๐Ÿ˜€

My website "#-Link-Snipped-#".
    Welcome to ce..saumil
    and nice website
  • blah_blah
    blah_blah
    thanks everyone
  • mdronsubbs
    mdronsubbs
    hello and welcome to the world of CE
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE.

Keep an active participation on CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir / Madam, My questions is, Let A and B be two solid spheres such that the surface area of B is 300% higher than the surface area of A....
Hello CEs, New here. Long time lurker. Our project title is to "reducing LPG consumption used for powering the baking oven in the paint shop of an automobile" Any guys...
have a look of this code #include #define square(x)x*x void main() { int b,a=4; b=64/square(a); cout<
I Believe we have lot of CEans who have given thier CCNA exams. One thing which I am unable to find - is a proper lab set up . I...
Googsystray Version: 1.0.3 File Size: 8747 License: Free Googsystray is a system tray application designed for Google Voice, GMail, Google Calendar, and Google Reader. This application will notify you on...