CrazyEngineers
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88

MemberApr 9, 2008

Hi Everyone

Hi there,
    This is Prateek Varma from New Delhi. I am a student of Mechanical Engineering. Am a hardcore biker, street racer(i am member of 4 clubs in delhi and street race both bikes and cars), I love music of all genre and age and i have also learnt music. My hobbies include reading and writing(prose not poetry), playing, sketching. Right now me and my group are making a car for an SAE competition.
    Thats a lot about me. Hoping for a great time here.:dance:

Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorApr 9, 2008

raj87verma88
    Hi there,
    This is Prateek Varma from New Delhi. I am a student of Mechanical Engineering. Am a hardcore biker, street racer(i am member of 4 clubs in delhi and street race both bikes and cars), I love music of all genre and age and i have also learnt music. My hobbies include reading and writing(prose not poetry), playing, sketching. Right now me and my group are making a car for an SAE competition.
    Thats a lot about me. Hoping for a great time here.:dance:

Welcome to CE, Prateek! I'm sure you'll enjoy CE and help us spread the word. Do keep us updated about your project 😀

Ash - we've our first victim [​IMG] who can be deployed on CE song making project.

Prateek - visit here : #-Link-Snipped-# , immediately
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberApr 10, 2008

Awesome 😉 Welcome to Crazy Engineers, bro!
    Cancel
  • friendster7

MemberApr 10, 2008

Welcome to ce Prateek.
    Cancel
  • raj87verma88

MemberApr 10, 2008

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. And Big K i will surely help with the song but won't be able to help in the lyrics cause as i have said above, i don't write poetry. But i think i can help compose it's jingle. It's been years since i laid hands on a music instrument.
    Cancel
  • gohm

MemberApr 11, 2008

woo-hoo! welcome! another bike racer! first CE, then the world... wuhahaha!😁
    Cancel
  • raj87verma88

MemberMay 2, 2008

Woohoo! 😁😁😁

Got my fourth star

😁😁😁

I
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberMay 2, 2008

Im sorry, you'll now be banned for excessive usage of smileys.

joking! 😛

Congrats! Keep it up, bro 😉
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMay 2, 2008

banned for excessive usage of smilleys? 😁

Keep it up, Prateek 😁
    Cancel
  • raj87verma88

MemberMay 3, 2008

Thanks Biggie Ash Gohm etc
    Though it's not even a month since i joined CE all of you here have made me feel like i have been here since ages. Its nice to be among such supportive people. I hope i can continue to be of help to you and do something special for the community.
    Prateek
    Cancel
  • raj87verma88

MemberMay 3, 2008

All my close friends call me Patty. A nick that they gave me. I would appreciate if everyones calls me by this name here.
    Cancel
  • gohm

MemberMay 3, 2008

Oh my! You mean we forgot the hazing and calling you newbie?! :smile:
    Glad to have you on board Patty (is there a story behind the nickname?)
    Cancel
  • gohm

MemberMay 3, 2008

On a seperate note I do not even know what those stars mean... are we generals in the CE army?
    Cancel
  • raj87verma88

MemberMay 3, 2008

gohm
    Oh my! You mean we forgot the hazing and calling you newbie?! :smile:
    Glad to have you on board Patty (is there a story behind the nickname?)
    No there is no story behind this name. Actually i have been given many nicks by my friends. Saying Prateek was too long for them so they shortened it to Patty/Paddy. This was my first nick given to me in class 4 or grade 4. The rest have been Cheetah/Panther as i used to run fast, Scientist for my interest in science, After i started gyming and gained a lot of muscle mass some call me animal/beast/bull/rhino depends on the context and also to the fact that i am now not that flexible as i was earlier with my skinny body.
    Patty is my universal name in school, college, home etc, many people do not even know my real name now.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMay 3, 2008

Hey Patty, stop saying "help you". From day 1, our CE-Culture says "us","we", "ours".

We'll take our community to heights. Lots of things planned and lot of stuff happening. We seriously need lot of engineers here so that we can make the things happen.
    Cancel
  • raj87verma88

MemberMay 3, 2008

Hey biggie. Sorry about the "you"
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register