Hi Everyone

Hi there,
This is Prateek Varma from New Delhi. I am a student of Mechanical Engineering. Am a hardcore biker, street racer(i am member of 4 clubs in delhi and street race both bikes and cars), I love music of all genre and age and i have also learnt music. My hobbies include reading and writing(prose not poetry), playing, sketching. Right now me and my group are making a car for an SAE competition.
Thats a lot about me. Hoping for a great time here.:dance:

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    raj87verma88
    Hi there,
    This is Prateek Varma from New Delhi. I am a student of Mechanical Engineering. Am a hardcore biker, street racer(i am member of 4 clubs in delhi and street race both bikes and cars), I love music of all genre and age and i have also learnt music. My hobbies include reading and writing(prose not poetry), playing, sketching. Right now me and my group are making a car for an SAE competition.
    Thats a lot about me. Hoping for a great time here.:dance:

Welcome to CE, Prateek! I'm sure you'll enjoy CE and help us spread the word. Do keep us updated about your project ๐Ÿ˜€

Ash - we've our first victim [โ€‹IMG] who can be deployed on CE song making project.

Prateek - visit here : #-Link-Snipped-# , immediately
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Awesome ๐Ÿ˜‰ Welcome to Crazy Engineers, bro!
  • friendster7
    friendster7
    Welcome to ce Prateek.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys. And Big K i will surely help with the song but won't be able to help in the lyrics cause as i have said above, i don't write poetry. But i think i can help compose it's jingle. It's been years since i laid hands on a music instrument.
  • gohm
    gohm
    woo-hoo! welcome! another bike racer! first CE, then the world... wuhahaha!๐Ÿ˜
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Woohoo! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Got my fourth star

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Im sorry, you'll now be banned for excessive usage of smileys.

joking! ๐Ÿ˜›

Congrats! Keep it up, bro ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    banned for excessive usage of smilleys? ๐Ÿ˜

Keep it up, Prateek ๐Ÿ˜
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Thanks Biggie Ash Gohm etc
    Though it's not even a month since i joined CE all of you here have made me feel like i have been here since ages. Its nice to be among such supportive people. I hope i can continue to be of help to you and do something special for the community.
    Prateek
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    All my close friends call me Patty. A nick that they gave me. I would appreciate if everyones calls me by this name here.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Oh my! You mean we forgot the hazing and calling you newbie?! :smile:
    Glad to have you on board Patty (is there a story behind the nickname?)
  • gohm
    gohm
    On a seperate note I do not even know what those stars mean... are we generals in the CE army?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    gohm
    Oh my! You mean we forgot the hazing and calling you newbie?! :smile:
    Glad to have you on board Patty (is there a story behind the nickname?)
    No there is no story behind this name. Actually i have been given many nicks by my friends. Saying Prateek was too long for them so they shortened it to Patty/Paddy. This was my first nick given to me in class 4 or grade 4. The rest have been Cheetah/Panther as i used to run fast, Scientist for my interest in science, After i started gyming and gained a lot of muscle mass some call me animal/beast/bull/rhino depends on the context and also to the fact that i am now not that flexible as i was earlier with my skinny body.
    Patty is my universal name in school, college, home etc, many people do not even know my real name now.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hey Patty, stop saying "help you". From day 1, our CE-Culture says "us","we", "ours".

We'll take our community to heights. Lots of things planned and lot of stuff happening. We seriously need lot of engineers here so that we can make the things happen.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Hey biggie. Sorry about the "you"

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We have some interesting requirements in Java/J2EE for some of our clients. All are Chennai based positions. Position1: Java / J2EE Developer Experience : 2+ years Skills : Core Java,...
Hi all, could anyone please suggest me the best books for DBMS and SQL(for beginners or you can say introductory). counting on your replies!!!!
How To Get Rid Of Dandruff and Itching Dandruffs How To Get Rid Of Dandruff and Itching Dandruffs Dandruff is the common skin problem that we face in our daily...
Your passwords are the keys you use to access personal information that you've stored on your computer and in your online accounts. If criminals or other malicious users steal this...
thanks for signing me up.................๐Ÿ˜›