View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12758 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
maverickk
maverickk • Jan 26, 2007

HI all

this is me a maverickk...doing agricultural engineering from punjab agricultural university ludhiana...punjab...i am a final year student placed with Tafe tractors chennai(massey ferguson)
guys ilove reading and listening infact i have a great kind of passion for mobiles...
rest hapy to find a place like CE
maverickk
this is me a maverickk...doing agricultural engineering from punjab agricultural university ludhiana...punjab...i am a final year student placed with Tafe tractors chennai(massey ferguson)
guys ilove reading and listening infact i have a great kind of passion for mobiles...

hi Buddy.. Before starting a new thread .. please visit newbie guide.

https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/...splay.php?f=34

--Crazy
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jan 30, 2007
maverickk
Finally, we have Agricultural Engineers too! 😁 Boy! We are Unique, what say?

Welcome to CE, Maverikk. Feel free to contribute and share the 'in-things' of Agricultural engineering. Let's see if engineers from other trades can generate ideas useful to Agricultural engineering.

Go through our Newbie training center and have a look at lectures 1 - 4 .

-The Big K-
vibhor_one
vibhor_one • Feb 1, 2007
maverickk
Hi,

It is good to see you here. Hope you will enjoy our group.

Regards,

vibhor_one

Share this content on your social channels -