CrazyEngineers
  • Hello All,

We are going to design and fabricate shell and tube heat exchanger. It is a mini project, so we are going to spend a small amount of money. Plz provide your guidelines for us, how to design and fabricate it. And your experience in designing heat exchangers.

Thanking you.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorFeb 1, 2007

k.vijayaraj
    Hello All,

We are going to design and fabricate shell and tube heat exchanger. It is a mini project, so we are going to spend a small amount of money. Plz provide your guidelines for us, how to design and fabricate it. And your experience in designing heat exchangers.

Thanking you.
    Mechanical Engineers! Our CEan has a query and it has not been answered yet. Anyone to look into this?

-The Big K-
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • karthik_feb12

MemberFeb 4, 2007

just get the diameter of tube and shell from TUBULAR MANUFACTURERS ASSOCIATION(TEMA) BOOK and fabricate!! going to make helical tube or parallel tubes? i have done a project in heat exchangers!! i'' ll help u
    Cancel
  • k.vijayaraj

MemberFeb 6, 2007

Thank You for your reply, I will go thro TEMA and if any doubts means i will clarify with you. Is it is a good project? for me.
    Cancel
  • jalalrokhsat

MemberMar 8, 2007

Hey CE member
    I am from IRAN
    I study mechanical engineering
    I found a good software for designig HeatExchanger
    it's very simple and practical u can download it free : EDITED
    but it's demo of full version
    plz help me if any body have a activation code or serial for unlocking it.
    for more information about me u can see my web : EDITED
    e-mail: EDITED
    :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMar 8, 2007

1. I'm removing your website & email address as advertising through posts is not allowed on CE.

2. 'Illegal activities of any kind' are not allowed on CE.

Understand the rules first.

-The Big K-
    Cancel
  • TheBugInYou

MemberMay 10, 2007

Yes Yes Nice Work.. Heat Exchangers Are A Very Good Stuff To Be Made Nowadays. Fine U Have Been On A Very Good Project Dear. Any Way U May Go Through Any Of The Sites For Getting The Data To Know How To Fabricate It. If U Want To Fabricate On U R Own Then Leave The Sppecifications Here And I Will Leave U The Manufacturing And Fabricating Processes Here. Any Way Strive To U R Best To Make Them As The Comming Season Is A Heat Exchanging Era.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register