hi all CE....

Hi I am Sandeep Gupta. I am pusuing my B.Tech Last Sem. in cs from Singhania university, rajasthan. Along with I done JAVA TECHNOLOGY course from NIIT. Now days, I am Seeking Job so please can anybody help me for getting a job in Software Developing field....

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome to CE... 😀
    You can post your job related queries to Engineering Jobs & Careers Section.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE Community.

How did you discover about CrazyEngineers?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak recently announced that he does not have a fixed line internet connection at his home in California. Wozniak carries three phones with him wherever he goes....
Kaspersky CTO Nikolai Grebennikov has mentioned that the Apple's operating system, OSX is 'really vulnerable' to attacks and claimed that Apple has invited the security company to help them enhance...
The morse test is a test conducted to determine the power developed in each cylinder in a multicylinder ic engine. first the the power developed by all the cylinders together...
Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Structural, Computer ... are all just labels that an engineer gets after graduating as an engineer. But in fact, an engineer is just an engineer capable of...
can anybody give a clear explanation about 'r' and 'l' value error in c.....