HFSS Waveguide

I'm trying to design a rectangular waveguide which would show me modes TE 10,20,30,40
having a=5cm and b=1 cm,operating freq=12 GHz.i can see after compilation all 4 modes in wave-port ,but when i'm trying to plot E or H field,i can get only those for TE-10
Please help on how i can plot the other modes in animated way

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft has released the new version of Windows Live essentials that packs following tools & utilities for your everyday work - 1. Live Messenger: Helps you communicate with your friends...
what are differnce between asp and asp.net.please tell me quickly............ our website:https://www.boharkamboj.blogspot.com
CEans, Rajnikanth is a superstar in South Asian sub continents. His latest movie, Robot is releasing today all over the world. Why not post reviews of the movie? 😀 I'm...
dear friends, did any one did a project on interfacing mobile phone sms to microcontroller i.e i want to send an sms a mobile phone and the micro controller must...
guys...im a 3rd mech diploma student. i have decided to do a project on vapour absorption system using exhaust gas heat...hows it ?? plzz give ur suggestions...always welcomed..soon