hey i need some help

ok so like i im not sure where to post this
if you can point me in the right direction please do so

so i need to know the best way to run sound from a Play Station 3 to a pioneer vsx-509s

if you can put it in put the info in layman's terms that would be great

Replies

• Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Welcome to our CE family..

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Bayne - you will have to post your query in our General Help section. Just head over to #-Link-Snipped-# and hit the "New Thread" button. Describe your problem and wait 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With a project called Closure Tools, Google plans to start helping developers who aspire to match the company's proficiency in creating Web sites and Web applications. Google is a strong...
1) Google launches enterprise search product for retail and e-commerce - SiliconIndia 2) Server goes down, IGNOU online exam fails - SiliconIndia 3) Latest Security News - CNET News 4)...
COTTER JOINT A cotter joint is used to connect rigidly two co-axial rods or bars which are subjected to axial tensile or compressive forces . It is a temporary fastening...
Sir / madam, My question is A family I know has several children. Each boy in this family has as many sisters as brothers but each girl has twice as...
CEans, If you are on your college magazine editorial or contributing to college magazine, you can help CE become popular in your college by writing about us 😀 If you...