hey big k i need your help

please big k post some more C problems and in the sections that u have started for the HR questions,please put some more questions that are asked and do post what should be the best answer for those questions.only in this way we are going to improve,as you are there to correct us .
we would surely be posting the answers but your help is needed to improve.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: hey big k i need your help - C, C++ puzzles & Interview questions

devesh
    please big k post some more C problems and in the sections that u have started for the HR questions,please put some more questions that are asked and do post what should be the best answer for those questions.only in this way we are going to improve,as you are there to correct us .
    we would surely be posting the answers but your help is needed to improve.
    Hi Devesh!

First of all, thanks for your queries & allow me to handle them one by one-

C/C++ puzzles & problems was really appreciated by lot of our CEans. Special thanks to CEan - Mayank who introduced the 'Challenger' thrads. I'll try to get in touch with him to see if he can continue the series. We'll also ask other CEans who are expert in C/C++ to post/answer questions on programming. This should get the things moving.

HR questions thread was also a huge hit on CE as it received many replies and I'm glad to know that you found it helpful. Unfortunately, the tread went passive for some time. But don't worry, we'll get it started soon. There are couple of points which I want to make in that thread, starting with the resume writing & introduction. We'll also ask actual HR professionals to contribute to the thread. It should make things easier & helpful.

In the end, this post should have been started in 'General Help' section 😀 , so moving the thread there.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lamborghini launches... Lamborghini Gallardo 'Nera' I guess the first letter seems a sounded one, though i won't comment for the remaining ones.... Anyway for a start Nera is the latest...
hey, hi, this is my first thread nd i hope that u wil reply my thread. my question is that why 8 mb space left as unpartitioned after partitioning the...
hey, hi, this is my first thread nd i hope that u wil reply my thread. my question is that why 8 mb space left as unpartitioned after partitioning the...
Hi All , It was time new microsoft vista has arise to the Information Technology market....can anyone tell me its features & availibity...... Regards vibhor_one
OK.. So there must be some people who are a member of many other forrums or such sites...(like i m) Share those community names with others... I am a member...