Help with Goverment Jobs in Electrical Engineering

😕 hey tell me about thegovt job related to electrical engg..
name them ??

Replies

• Chandrakiran
    Chandrakiran
    Electrical engg is evergreen engineering discipline with wide opportunities in both public and private sector and also a growing industry. In order to meet the demand for electricity new projects should be taken and it provides wide employment, coming to govt job for electrical engg an electrical engineer can easily absorb in to PSUs ( BHEL, NTPC, Power Grid, NHPC,......) with good pack and electrical engineers can also take the top seats in govt by clearing Indian Engineering Services conducted by Govt of India every year in May - June. As for as govt jobs for engineers, majority vacancies will be from Civil, mechanical followed by electrical engineering.
    Long live Electrical Industry.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir/madam, I am electrical 3rd year student from Arya college of engineering and IT jaipur. sir now want 45 days training in my background . which firm should I join?...
hello friends,i'm a student in electrical and electronics,depart of telecommunication,if you have any idea about final year porject in this field plz i need your help!
i hv mech. branch. so guys i think we shud keep active all the time. we could be disscuss regarding projects,new tech.,etc n through it we could update ourself......
hey guys i suggested that we should start "MEMBER OF THE MONTH" Award... This will encourage more[FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif] topic[/FONT]as there will be more chances for members to achieve...
Hello, i am doing a voice activated voice control. i have an rc car .. i would like to know how can i decrease the speed on the motor ,,...