help us for placement.

hi..............
if ne1 can give guidelines for gettin placed in dis trade.,....dat ll b much helpful..................so plz...........give sm technical info required,,,,,,,,,,

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: help us for placement............

pratik_ghatwai
    hi..............
    if ne1 can give guidelines for gettin placed in dis trade.,....dat ll b much helpful..................so plz...........give sm technical info required,,,,,,,,,,
    Pratik, take a moment to go through Lectures #1-#4 available in our Newbie Training Center. We are against usage of sms text on CE forums.

Here is the link to CE Newbie Training Center -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

(Moving the thread to CE General Help Section)

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all, I have just joined crazy engineers. Guys can anybody tell me in any substation what are the factors or steps for selection of any equipment like Circuit Breaker,...
Saturday November 17, 2007 Firefox users: Beware of Gmail XSS Attack An exploit for Firefox, reported 10 days ago and as of yet still not patched, is giving attackers access...
i would like to suggest that you could create sub sections inside "Computers/IT" . these subsections could be like 1) hardware 2) programming 3) troubleshooting 4) operating systems etc.
😁CAN U TELL ME WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BTWEEN "HARD BREAK" N "SOFT BREAK" IN MS-WORD...........😕 I'M CRAZY ABOUT IT????????????? PLEAEEEEEEEESE..............
hey _k when do u upgrade a guy from newbie to value adder and a regular and such stuff?? pls inform me about ur criteria...haha