Help to identify specialization courses for MS

Hello Everyone,

I need help identifying courses for MS abroad. I have completed B.E. in Computer Engg. and have been working past 3 years as Software Engg in one of the MNCs.

Which are the available courses for Computer engineers that could help me with the experience I gained so far. The guidance to select appropriate one considering its scope would be appreciated. I am keen looking out for the courses that provide managerial options with engineering. Please help me add to the list with universities that provide these courses:

1. Master in Business Analytics
2. Masters in Engineering Management.
3. MIS

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am planning to build a go kart ...can any one send me the innovative changes that can be done to improve its safety and accuracy like new steering etc.
I am a final year student of Information Technology with CGPA of 8.21,till date.I am concerned about the campus placement because I have heard that most of the companies have...
(sent by my daughter) Quote: In June 2013, a group of friends launched a weather balloon strapped with a GoPro Hero3, a Sony Camcorder, and a Samsung Galaxy Note II....
(Posted by CEan Praveen Kumar on FB) The link failed. Reposting. This is how it was made:
Quote: This week’s video proves that a modest budget and whole lot of ingenuity can help you defy gravity and fly. Endquote https://www.theengineer.co.uk/aerosp...er/1021030.article?cmpid=tenews_1559079#video