Help needed in creating an Android XML file..

I've installed the Android SDK.. done all the initial settings, but when I try to create a new Android XML file, it is asking me to choose an android project.
It is the first time I'm developing an android file.. and there's is no option in the drop down menu even.. I'm confused.. can any one help me with this.. ๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• Beginner
    Beginner
    I got the solution, ๐Ÿ‘ and how can I delete this thread ๐Ÿ˜›
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    Well instead of deleting the thread ,why don't you post your answer here. I also did same ,asked question and when i found answer. I posted it. That helps others.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Beginner
    I got the solution, ๐Ÿ‘ and how can I delete this thread ๐Ÿ˜›
    It would be really nice if you should share the answer with others so that they can understand it as well. We all are here for sharing knowledge, right? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Beginner
    Beginner
    Yeah sure.. but it was my mistake.. ๐Ÿ˜”
    First we need to create an Android project and then an Android XML file.. ๐Ÿ˜€
    I've not created a project, so I faced the problem.. hope you got it..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A few days ago i was watching CRIME PATROL and came to know from it that finger prints cannot be lifted from clothes or any fabric material, but it can...
How many of you love reading Tintin ,by Herge ? which are your favorite titles in them ? well i don't mean the movie at all, but just the books...
Hi everyone, My name is ahmed hassan, undergraduate mechanical engineering student, taibah university, saudi arabia. I join you here to gain expertise and exchange it if possible, it seems exciting...
Can anyone have SOP's of working/ maintenance of STP (sewerage treatment plant)
We are all familiar with the barber pole optical illusion where one sees the stripes go eternally up or climb down and never rotate: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barberpole_illusion There is a similar auditory...