help my training sombody......

#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#

Edit (The_Big_K): Welcome to the board, please use smaller fonts. Go through the #-Link-Snipped-# .

Replies

• crook
    crook
    before you begin

Dude! welcome to the board!

there are a couple of things you would like to know -

1. Go through the #-Link-Snipped-#
    2. Don't shout :sshhh: ( I mean, don't use fonts that make your post look ugly 😒 , don't make it colorful & bold unnecessarily)
    3. Do not link your email address to the text !! :shock: You will start getting spam! I see that you have made your post clickable by adding your email address to it!

Sorry for being rude [​IMG]

Tell me what are you looking for? What type of training do you need? What do you mean by foreign experience?

Crook
  • rick
    rick
    Hi rudermani!

Are you looking forward to the summer training? Join a local flying club. But I would recommend that you do not waste your precious time doing that. Instead, invest some time to cultivate hobbies. Go river rafting or learn a computer language. If you want to follow my advice 😀 take a course in public speaking!

Rick
  • rudermani
    rudermani
    help my training

i hav 2 months holidays.... i hav already spent one month in the air force... nw i hav one moth free.... i was doin computer course too, its gonna b over in a week nw.... from foreign experience i meant do u hav any idea, hw can i go fr summer training abroad... or to attend ny connfrence or somthing ... u c it helps in ur placement,or higher studies if one has foreign experience....also m free hav nothing to do thi whole month..
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    student exchange

Have you considered enrolling yourself in a studen exchange program? Its always better to do that because -
    1. You'll be saved from the hassels for living in an unknown country for a limited time.
    2. You will meet like minded people.
    Alternatively, you may enquire the local flying club about their affiliations with foreign universities.

Wish you all the best!
  • A SudhaKar
    A SudhaKar
    rudermani
    #-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#

Edit (The_Big_K): Welcome to the board, please use smaller fonts. Go through the #-Link-Snipped-# .
    Runder mani i think all things have gone fine.

Say some thing about Aeronautical Engg,

Can i do that after my U.G - Completed my B.Tech this year.

Suggest me soon with Places Under gone.

Thanks and Regards,
    A.SK...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In this Game, each word ends with 'ion'...and the next word has to be started from the second letter of the word.I hope u got it after all its Easy!!...
The words which we see need not be pronounced in the same manner.There may be any alphabet silent or its quite possible that the entire word is pronounced in totally...
Hi there ! I suggest that we should have an articles section on our beloved forum. It could become a part of General Discussions. I got this idea because I...
Hello all CEans! Idea for this thread comes from what I saw on microsoft download center. I tried to download internet explorer latest beta and I was prompted to install...
So you always envied your colleague who types without looking at the keyboard? You always thought life would have been much better if you had joined a typing class. You...