Help me choose a topic for paper presentation

hi i am jai.... i am a 2nd yr EnC students studying at manipal,,,,actuall dis is my 1st post so i dnt no whether i m posting it to the right place or not.....
i am in desperate need of a topic on which i can write a paper......i feel engineering is absolutely not interesting until u du sumthing technical....so plz ...u all are the gurus n so plz guide me ...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: hello 2 all

First of all, the title of your thread "hello 2 all" is totally irrelevant to the content of your post. So make sure you put an appropriate title to your posts. I'm editing the title of your post.

Secondly, I'm surprised that you want to write a paper and you're not sure which topic to choose.

Thirdly, it would help if you mention your areas of interest so that others can help you choose your topic.

Fourthly - avoid 'SMS' text' while posting on CE Forums. That's a common protocol we all follow.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all My question is: if i make a socket connection between two computers,offcoure one is server socket and other is simple socket, then when i use printstream for that...
Hi i want to use USB port in c , can i point to it?? i am using it for printer.. i think there is sum hub for usb's in...
To all left-handers on CrazyEngineers - 😁HaPpy Left Handers Day 😁 ...and don't ask me why I'm damn so happy today 😛 We've following super left-handers in the world -...
im a new bie.😒 need help on final project.. i dun have much ideas..😕 n my projects must consist of 2 IC.. if anyone can help me,i would be greatful.....
In continuation with our "CE Ultimate Project Ideas & Seminar Topics" series for engineering students; let's build "CE - Ultimate mini Project Ideas & Seminar Topics for Mechanical Engineering" Everyone,...