CrazyEngineers
  • hi i am jai.... i am a 2nd yr EnC students studying at manipal,,,,actuall dis is my 1st post so i dnt no whether i m posting it to the right place or not.....
    i am in desperate need of a topic on which i can write a paper......i feel engineering is absolutely not interesting until u du sumthing technical....so plz ...u all are the gurus n so plz guide me ...
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 12, 2008

Re: hello 2 all

First of all, the title of your thread "hello 2 all" is totally irrelevant to the content of your post. So make sure you put an appropriate title to your posts. I'm editing the title of your post.

Secondly, I'm surprised that you want to write a paper and you're not sure which topic to choose.

Thirdly, it would help if you mention your areas of interest so that others can help you choose your topic.

Fourthly - avoid 'SMS' text' while posting on CE Forums. That's a common protocol we all follow.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register