Help in understanding data-tier applications(DAC) using MS SQL

Hey all i am a beginner to DAC and need to understand all the functionality of it can anyone help me in knowing what is DAC all about and can we use it in MVC,desktop application as well as web applications

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    harry_89
    Hey all i am a beginner to DAC and need to understand all the functionality of it can anyone help me in knowing what is DAC all about and can we use it in MVC,desktop application as well as web applications
    You can look at the tutorials available on the Internet and start asking very specific questions. It makes it easier for others to answer 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, i am working in a small company as a software tester. Here, we do manual testing and it's basic only. I would like to learn more like tools, tips,...
hey guys/babes i'm interested inventing some new ideas on(" introducing a bluetooth device transformation and printing in new model xerox machines)... I have no idea on that and i am...
I am confused about.. What is the angle between voltage and current practically??.. I am unable to imagine it
my name is NKUNDABAGENZI ABOUBAKAR, i am RWANDAN i am undergraduate at ZANZIBAR UNIVERSITY situated in TANZANIA. RWANDA and TANZANIA are all east AFRICAN countries. i expect to end up...
Hi all, I am scheduled to take the ETS Revised GRE on the 16th of August.I have been preparing for sometime now and lately i took a test from the...