Help in Motorolla microncontroller(HC12)

hi guys

how u doing?....i have some problem of programming my new Motorolla microcontroller HC812 type, it is my first time to use it, cz i used to use PIC as my controller..so if anyone knows a place that i can get a help on how to program it or any source codes(syntax)...im waiting ur help..thnx:sshhh:

Replies

• x_carlo_x
    x_carlo_x
    Hey, I currently use the HC12 at uni and i use CodeWarrior IDE to program it. as for programming, it uses C and assembly languages.
  • eeboarder
    eeboarder
    Check out evbplus.com. He sells a lot of HC boards, but there is also lots of info on the site if you dig around.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The movie has been released all over India (and I guess the world) today. Anyone's got a chance to see it? Please post the review. I read the reviews before...
hi...............................
Looking for Sr. Development Engineers interested in designing and building laser assembly tools and fixtures. Background in optoelectronic packaging, design, processing and reliability and experience with semicondutor lasers. For more...
I have a basic(silly!!) doubt about it.. When an ic engine(say 4 stroke) stops, it may stop at any position. When an engine is started, fuel supply and spark is...
Hello Guys and Girls, this is Fahad from Islamabad. I want to know what is meant by -ve and +ve power factor? Could anyone here explain it with apt examples?...